Friday 12 November 2010

Sugar And Spice.

Had a bit of a girly past few days..mainly down to the music..(most of the artists of which I have slight girl crushes on..those not included here include Pixie Lott, Ke$ha, Katy Perry..)listened to Cheryl Cole's album (not the new one as that is only available for "spotify premium"..EURGH) and actually some of the songs were pretty catchy..for example this one...


Also finding this song pretty catchy..even though now I've had it pointed out to me it DOES rip Red Hot Chili Peppers' Under The Bridge just a tad..



Also rediscovered this one on the walk home yesterday..



I particularly like the line "might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me" as there are a number of clothes I would steal from the boy if he would let me..I've already managed to nab a hoodie he shrunk in the tumble dryer, a Mr Potato head t shirt and an over sized Tottenham Pavlyuchenko shirt :) I would happily steal this sweater but I also like him in it so it's a pickle..

Talking of clothes I have been perusing the internet sites ready for when I get paid (if I EVER get paid that is..) Zara let me down but found some nice things on Topshop..


 This one would be in compromise for not being allowed the boy's.

Just because I can get in miserable moods quite a bit and this could help me snap out of it :)

That was it really..found some boots on Asos but they're ever so slightly too expensive and, as always, are not in my size :( So seeing as shopping has let me down, I think I'll just stick with the musical girly side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment