Sunday 5 December 2010

Kate Made Me.

I'm becoming a rubbish blogger. Can't keep up now I've got Twitter as well :/ Will try harder..but for now..this :)

Why did you create your blog?
Because I was bored. And I wanted to put pretty pictures up and talk about music and stuff :)

What kind of blogs do you follow?
The ones I mainly read are ones fom people I know because I'm a bit nosey like that :) And I like photography ones too..

Favourite make up brand?
The only make up I wear is mascara when I go out and the only mascara I've found that doesn't just clump my lashes is Avon. And when I used to wear eyeliner I got Avon so I'll go Avon :)

Favourite clothing brand?
Topshop and Zara usually have stuff I like..Miss Selfridge are good for fancy dresses, not that I have an excuse or money to buy fancy dresses :(

Your indespensable make up product?
I could actually survive without mascara, I just like to make an effort I'm going out or it's a special occasion or whatevs :)

Your favourite colour?
Blue or purple or yellow.

Your favourite film?
All depends on my mood. I go through phases with films, I used to have a POTC obsession, then I watched Moulin Rouge a lot, Fight Club had a obsessional period, as did 500 Days Of Summer...in December it's Christmas films, Love Actually, The Grinch and Elf being faves :)

What country would you like to visit and why?
ALL OF THEM. Just to say I have.
Actually, when I say all of them, I'm not too fussed about African countries or India etc..so really I mean A LOT of them :)

Write the last question and answer it yourself.

Why are you leaving Spoons after a month?
Because I hate it and it angers me and I never see anyone because the hours are WANK aaand I think I've got enough money saved to keep me going until I can find another job.
Just don't tell my mum.


And now...pretty pictures from we heart it....YAAAAY.

Found a similar picture in Kerrang magazine a while ago..had it stuck on my wall since..gotta love Blink :)

Always had a bit of a thing for ripped tights..if I used to get a ladder in my tights when I was younger, before I took them off I would always rip them up more..just for the lolz :)

1 comment:

  1. got to love a bit of Zara (and topshop of course...but I've only just found out about how good Zara is so it's all a bit new to me still :P)

    ReplyDelete