- Stayed round the boys last night. Watched Jackass 3. Was good but can't handle things involving bodily fluids. Mainly poo.
- Did the usual wake up, go back to sleep, mong about in bed until 12.
- Boy made PERFECT toast, crispy on the outside, squidgy on the inside, just the right amount of butter.
- Went down to the "park" (two swings and a slide). Ate a mars bar and picked at grass. Laughed at Foster scream on the swings.
- Monged in the beer garden of the pub.
- Had REALLY GOOD burger.
- Had ice cream with golden syrup. NOM.
- Played games on ipod whilst Foster played Fifa. Got stuck on a level on Bubble Burst. Expect Foster to get it done at work tonight.
- Got the bus home. Sun was still out and found some tunes on ipod.
- Realised I should crack the camera out a bit more. I like sunny pictures.
Wednesday, 23 March 2011
So I don't know if you've heard..but it's SUNNY. And actually quite warm. Which is EXCITING. And I don't usually blog about my day because, well, who cares, but today was pretty good..I'll bullet point to make it more succinct :)