Sunday 19 September 2010

Day 01 - A Recent Picture Of You And 15 Interesting Facts About Yourself.

Minn lefted me :(

ANYWAYS. 15 interesting facts. Right.
  1. This blog has caused a lot of my friends to be "appalled" with me and I havn't even started yet.
  2. I'm unemployed.
  3. I'm potentially homeless.
  4. I was supposed to go to uni and decided not to about 3 weeks before I was supposed to go.
  5. My hangover cure is chocolate milk and salt and vinegar crisps.
  6. I need music. I hate silence.
  7. I spend too much money internet shopping. Lately it's been on Zara.
  8. When I havn't eaten for a while I am no one's friend.
  9. I am not a morning person. At all.
  10. I usually get hooked on a song/album and will play it on repeat until I can't stand it anymore.
  11. I can never pick just one favourite thing.
  12. I take way too many photos when I'm drunk.
  13. I'm a complete horder. Recently I've been made to clear my room out. I started, filled up two bin bags and took 4 trips to the recycling bin and I'm not even half done.
  14. I tell people 14 is my lucky number but that's only because it's my birthday. It has never actually bought me any luck.
  15. People that try to make out they're so different from everyone else really bug me because there's probably a million people just like them.
TA DA. Maybe not interesting but there's definitely 15 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment