Wednesday 6 October 2010

Blah Blah Blah 30 Day Challenge.

I'm bored of it. :) So I'm going to pick out a few that I like and do them and then FINISH IT FOREVER. And see how I get on with blogging freestyle :)



Put Your iPod On Shuffle. First 10 Songs That Play.
   (Please bear in mind my ipod has not been updated since about May. So there will be no up to date BANGIN choones.)
  1. Coldplay - Yellow
  2. Mark Ronson Feat. Daniel Merriweather - Stop Me
  3. Newton Faulkner - Uncomfortably Slow
  4. Chase & Status Feat. Plan B - End Credits
  5. Blink 182 - First Date
  6. Hadouken! - Tuning In
  7. Enter Shikari - Sorry You're Not A Winner
  8. Taking Back Sunday - Miami
  9. The Killers - Bones
  10. The Kooks - Naive
Someone You Would Want To Switch Lives With For One Day And Why.
A cat. So I could mong about all day..maybe have a wonder around outside..get a nice scratch behind the ear, get fed. ..
Oooorrrrrr Ke$ha :D



Nicknames You Have; Why Do You Have Them.
Most of my names are from my actual name. Although most people call me Jo so when they call me Josephine I see it as a nickname. (Not my mum though. My mum calls me Josephine. If she ever calls me Jo it just sounds wrong.) Also I have been/am called - Joseph, Joey,  Joeybabes, JoJo, Phine ("Feen", only called that by my cousin but it makes a nice change from the Jo names). Also Pegleg, Pegasus...and Peggers..by that one guy that one time :D



Someone You See Yourself Marrying/Being With In The Future.
Someone tall..messy, shaggy hair (but not TOO shaggy..I'm quite picky about hair length :) )..maybe with an accent, maybe a bit posh..maybe a little bit musical, plays an instrument, sings......maybe Robert Pattinson? (Soz, how cliche can I get, but I'm a sucker for the trampy look :) )



Something You Crave For A Lot.
Cake and ice cream (Spoons' is my fave :) ).
Chicken.
Chinese.
Various flavour crisps.



What I would Find In Your Bag.
ALWAYS (unless I forget something, which if I do, ruins my day) - ipod, money, phone, keys.
Usually a lot of rubbish - leaflets, tissues, food wrappers...



A Picture Of You One Year Two Years Ago And How You've Changed.
































My hair's longer and I don't have that fringe business.
My "style" has progressed on from Batman hoodies and Mighty Boosh t shirts.
I drink more :)
I take more photos (don't let the camera in my hand fool you, it was for a photography trip back when I liked the idea of being arty..I soon gave that up :) )
I'm generally more happy with myself. (Soz, had to get that bit of mush in there for a finisher :D )



Actually, for the finisher have this song..I'm watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off which is a pretty good film which contains this amazing tune :)





(This particular post has been through a lot. Apologies for wrong font colour/weird spacing. I cba right now :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment