Wednesday 20 October 2010

Whether The Weather...

Whether the weather be fine,
Or whether the weather be not,
Whether the weather be cold,
Or whether the weather be hot,
We'll whether the weather,
Whatever the weather,
Whether we like it or not.

I like summer. I dislike winter. I dislike even more autumn. Yes it's pretty, blahblahblah, BUT what does one wear?? Sometimes it is actually quite warm..sometimes the sun will be out but it is actually quite fresh..sometimes the sun will be out, one will assume it is ok to just wear a skirt, t shirt, boots and "Oasis" "tramp" coat when actually it is very chilly and then later it will pour down and one will be very wet and very cold. Which is what happened yesterday :|

I dislike winter as I don't like it being cold and I don't like it being dark BUT at least when it's winter you KNOW it's cold. You KNOW to wear winter coat, maybs scarf, gloves, DEFFO tights, maybe even socks as well.

So if the weather could hurry up and decide what it fecking wants to be I will be a happy bunny :)

 
Look at her in her thin shirt and teeny tiny shorts. She'll be freezing!
It's a good job she has a big man to wrap her legs around to keep warm..

2 comments:

  1. Spain's still warm!That girl would not be freezing here except for at night and the earrrly morning and in the shadows ...not that's any consolation though. I dislike everything you described as well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I was in Spain :(

    ReplyDelete